Posted by Michael D Jensen on November 29th, 2006
It’s official! SoloSEO.com launches today a SEO Project Management service for search marketing professionals as well as do-it-yourself web marketers. The SoloSEO service saves you time and headaches by managing keywords, content, and link building all from one integrated service.
Try a 14-day free trial and see for yourself how SoloSEO can help you. There’s no credit card required for the free trial, and it only takes 60 seconds to sign up. Thereafter the monthly service is available at an introductory price of $29 per month for up to 5 websites.
After trying it out we encourage you to write a review of SoloSEO. As an incentive, the first 20 reviews will get a free 12-month membership to SoloSEO! (see details below)
A few highlights of SoloSEO:
Keywords – manage your lists of keywords in one place, organize by topic and “top” keywords, with easy search and sort options. Powerful keyword tools for finding keywords including a tool that searches 3 keyword sources simultaneously and another tool that scans a site for keywords (yours, a competitors, etc).
Content – track the backlinks (inbound links) and PageRank of landing pages and other important pages of your site to help focus content optimization and link building on pages that need it the most.
Link Building – a powerful system for managing link building from start to finish. Find potential links with optimized search queries from the Link Search tool, assess the strength of a link with Link Build It! (a bookmarklet), and easily add the link to your link manager. Add comments when a link has been contacted and change the status as a link progresses. After a link has been contacted, SoloSEO automatically checks the linking page if the link is there or not.
Reports – run informative reports for competitive analysis and keyword ranking. Reports are saved and can be emailed to clients, etc.
Site Statistics – Your statistics for your site including backlinks, pages indexed, PageRank, and Alexa rating are automatically updated weekly and can show the progress of each SEO campaign over time.
Competitors – Find competitors and look at their backlinks quickly, then add potential links directly to your link manager. Find and keep a list of your competitors, including statistics like backlinks, pages indexed, PageRank, and Alexa ranking.
SoloSEO’s tools and reports will make it easier for anyone doing search engine optimization. Once you try it, it will be hard to go without it! Sign up now to try SoloSEO for free for 14-days.
** First 20 Reviews – Rules **
As an incentive to try out SoloSEO and share your own review, we are giving away 12 month subscriptions to the first twenty (20) reviews of SoloSEO. Reviews should be honest (we realize there are still improvements to make) and based on a thorough test of the system. This offer is subject to the following rules:
1) An email must be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org and include the URL (link) to the review along with the username of the trial account of the reviewer.
2) This offer is open to anyone 18-years and older.
3) Reviews must be posted on the Web and be available for public access without registration.
4) Reviews must be a minimum of 500 words, and must be unique (don’t copy from our site or other reviews). A link back to this blog post or the site should be included.
5) Reviews must be based on a thorough test of the system (will be verified by internal server logs of SoloSEO)
6) Submissions should be an honest review at the benefits and features of SoloSEO. Reviews will not be rejected if negative comments are a part of the review, as long as it is honest and gives an explanation.
7) SoloSEO reserves the right to reject any submission for any reason. (Not that we will, but just in case)
8) You agree to allow SoloSEO to use your review and your name for any promotional purposes.
9) SoloSEO reserves the right to change or cancel this offer at any time for any reason.
6 comments Visited 9617 times November 29th, 2006 Michael D Jensen
Entry Filed under: Announcements