SoloSEO

Introduce Yourself at PubCon and Get Some Swag

Posted by Michael D Jensen on November 28th, 2007

If you’re not going to PubCon, you’re missing out on a great conference. Aaron and I will both be there again this year, and we’d love for you to introduce yourself to us. As a bonus (or a bribe I guess) we’ll give you some swag (freebies, promos, giveaways)! And for the first 50 to introduce themselves, you’ll get a bonus swag! :)

I’d tell you what our swag this year is, but I’ll leave the anticipation to drive you to introduce yourself to us. We did put a lot of time into finding a functional, useful swag item that you wouldn’t just throw away after the conference, or give to your dog to chew on. So keep your eye out for us and don’t be shy, we’d love to meet you!

To help you recognize us by face a little better, here are our mugs:

Aaron Stewart
Michael Jensen

8 comments Visited 7942 times November 28th, 2007 Michael D Jensen

Related Posts:

• Best PubCon 2007 Swag
  • Specialized Search is Simple Economics
  • Free Advice for Organizers of PubCon, SMX, and SES
  • How to Get Free Tickets to Cirque Soleil
  • SMX West Next Week, Great for Beginner SEOs
  • Entry Filed under: Misc

8 Comments Add your own

• 1. Matt Stoddart  |  November 29th, 2007 at 9:55 am

Are you guys exhibiting? I’d really like to chat with you guys so we can give you some business!

• 2. Michael D Jensen  |  November 29th, 2007 at 10:59 am

Matt, I just emailed you. To answer your question about exhbiting, no this year we’re just going to relax and enjoy the conference. :)

• 3. Tamar Weinberg  |  November 29th, 2007 at 2:13 pm

I will find you. I am a schwag whore! :P

• 4. Tamar Weinberg  |  December 6th, 2007 at 10:31 am

WHERE are you? I cannot find you. :(

• 5. Best PubCon 2007 SEO Swag&hellip  |  December 7th, 2007 at 11:20 am

[...] Many of you hopefully found us at PubCon and got some free swag. If not, I’m still not going to tell you what it is because we decided to bring it to SMX West too because of how much everyone loved it. I may be biased, but I would honestly give our swag an overall swag score of 10/10. Many people said, “sweet, this is exactly what I’ve been needing!” and other similar comments. See you at SMX West! [...]

• 6. Michael D Jensen  |  December 7th, 2007 at 1:12 pm

Tamar – we finally found you! :)

• 7. Dan Perry  |  December 10th, 2007 at 12:17 pm

So, don’t leave us hanging… What was the schwag? Any pics?

• 8. Michael D Jensen  |  December 10th, 2007 at 1:00 pm

Dan, sorry, we’re going to keep it on the lowdown until after SMX West where we’ll be giving them out again. :)