Terms of Service for SoloSEO.com
By using the SoloSEO.com web site ("Service"), a service of SoloSEO, you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions ("Terms of Service").
SoloSEO reserves the right to update and change the Terms of Service from time to time without notice. Any new features that augment or enhance the current Service, including the release of new tools and resources, shall be subject to the Terms of Service. Continued use of the Service after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes. You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time at: http://www.soloseo.com/site/terms.html.
- You must be at least 13 years of age to use this Service.
- No automated registrations of any kind are permitted.
- A valid email is required. Any account with an invalid email will be cancelled without notice and all account information discarded.
- After a trial period is over and no subscription is paid for within 7 days, SoloSEO reserves the right to delete the account and all associated data.
- Your account may only be used by one person. Multiple people sharing one login is not permitted. Future features will allow for multiple users, so thank you in advance for your patience.
- Only one trial account per person is allowed. Do not create multiple trial accounts with different email addresses.
- You may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. In using the Service you must not violate any laws within your jurisdiction.
Violation of any of these agreements will result in the termination of your Account. You agree to use the Service at your own risk.
- A valid credit card is required for continuing an account after the trial period.
- The service is billed on a monthly basis in advance and is non-refundable. There will be no credits or refunds for partial months of service, or months unused with an open account.
- All fees are exclusive of all taxes, levies, or duties imposed by your taxing authorities, and you shall be responsible for payment of all such taxes, levies, or duties, excluding only United States (federal or state) taxes.
- For any addition or removal of domain credits, the credit card originally provided will automatically be charged the new rate on your next billing cycle.
- No discounts or fee reductions will be applied for the nonuse of all 5 domain credits available with every base subscription.
Cancellation and Termination
- You are solely responsible for properly cancelling your account through the Cancel Account link of the Account Options submenu in the Dashboard Section.
- It is your responsibility to download, copy, or export data relating to your account that you would like to save. No additional data backup methods are available.
- Upon cancellation all of your data and stored information will be deleted immediately and cannot be restored.
- If you cancel the service before the end of your current paid month, your cancellation will take effect immediately and you will not be charged again.
- SoloSEO, at its sole discretion, reserves the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Service, or any other SoloSEO service, for any reason at any time. Such termination of the Service will result in the deactivation or deletion of your Account or your access to your Account, and immediate deletion of all data in your Account. SoloSEO reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
Changes to Service and Pricing
- SoloSEO reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice.
- Prices of all Services, including but not limited to monthly subscription plan fees to the Service, are subject to change upon 30 days notice from us. Such notice may be provided at any time by posting the changes to the SoloSEO.com site (www.SoloSEO.com) or the Service itself.
- SoloSEO is not liable to any client or to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
- Use of the Service is at your own risk. The service is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis.
- Technical support is only provided to paying account holders and is only available via email (we try to respond within 1-4 hours during business hours, or next business day).
- You must not modify, adapt or hack the Service or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with the Service, SoloSEO, or any other SoloSEO service.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service without the express written permission by SoloSEO.
- Verbal, physical, written or other abuse (including threats of abuse or retribution) of any SoloSEO employee, member, or officer will result in immediate account termination.
- You understand that the technical processing and transmission of the Service, including your data, may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
- You must not upload, post, host, or transmit unsolicited email, SMSs, or "spam" messages.
- You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
- If your bandwidth usage exceeds 1 GB/month, or significantly exceeds the average bandwidth usage (as determined solely by SoloSEO) of other SoloSEO customers, we reserve the right to immediately disable your account until you can reduce your bandwidth consumption, or private payment terms are negotiated.
- If usage of specific tools significantly exceeds the average usage level of other SoloSEO customers, we reserve the right to limit your right specifically to such tools as necessary.
- SoloSEO does not warrant that (i) the service will meet your specific requirements, (ii) the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, (iii) the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable, (iv) the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the service will meet your expectations, and (v) any errors in the Service will be corrected.
- You expressly understand and agree that SoloSEO shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if SoloSEO has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from: (i) the use or the inability to use the service; (ii) the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the service; (iii) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; (iv) statements or conduct of any third party on the service; (v) termination of your account; or (vi) any other matter relating to the service.
- The failure of SoloSEO to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The Terms of Service constitutes the entire agreement between you and SoloSEO and govern your use of the Service, superceding any prior agreements between you and SoloSEO (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
- Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent by email to support at soloseo dot com.